The University Fitness Center is an exclusive health and wellness facility, serving our Penn State Health affiliates including:
- College of Medicine students and alumni
- Employees and volunteers (including spouse/significant other and eligible dependents
- Mohler Senior Center members
Additionally, the Fitness Center offers membership to a select group of community partners including:
- Hershey Center for Applied Research
- Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
- Milton Hershey School
- Penn State Rehabilitation Hospital
- Physician referred and self-referred members
Memberships can be obtained in quarterly and annual time periods. Special payment options are available for short-term affiliations, and for individuals paid by Penn State University and Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.
Membership includes access to the cardiovascular and strength training rooms, the gymnasium, free group fitness classes, racquetball and squash court usage, and the facility locker rooms. Personal training and specialty programming are premium services not included with membership. Memberships are non-transferable, and with the exception of annual memberships, are non-refundable.
Jump to topic
- Convenient early morning hours and open seven days-a-week
- Free WiFi
- Payroll deduction for membership fees for our campus affiliates
- Individual and joint memberships available
- Group fitness classes
- Personal training services
- Classical equipment-based Pilates studio
- Gymnasium offering basketball, volleyball, badminton and pickleball
- Free-weights, circuit and cardiovascular equipment
- Locker rooms and shower facilities
Virtual tours are available for many parts of University Fitness Center.
Whether it is designing custom workout programs, weight training routines, improving your physical health, helping you recover from a sports injury or just providing motivation for a health, exercise and fitness goal, the Fitness Center’s exercise physiologists and personal trainers can the health and fitness instruction to help you achieve the results you want and deserve.
Current hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday: 5 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 8 a.m.- noon
Penn State University Fitness Center
500 University Drive, HS 97
Hershey, PA 17033