For those who enjoy the camaraderie of working out in a group, you’ll find the University Fitness Center has several class options for adding variety, challenge, and fun to your routine.
Classes free for members
- These classes are provided free with membership and are available on a walk-in basis. Free fitness classes for members offer a variety of workouts at the beginner to intermediate level. Those interested in participating at a more demanding pace may do so at their own discretion as long as they do not disrupt the intent of the class.
- Free fitness classes take regularly scheduled breaks three times per year, coinciding with semester schedules and the observation of major holidays.
- Specialty classes take a holistic approach to physical activity at the Fitness Center. You can expect a progressive learning and skill-building experience over a multi-week session.
- “Try before you buy” gives you the opportunity to experience a live class to see if the program is right for you without obligation or pressure to enroll.
- Pricing for these classes is either paid in advance (payment has been received by the close of business the day before the start of the first class) or paid the day of the first class of the session (payment is received the day the class starts, provided there is space permitting).
- Some participants may be eligible for pay-as-you-go pricing. Please contact the Fitness Center front desk for additional information.