Beginning August 17, the UFC will be moving to phase 2 of its reopening plans. All members are allowed to return during this phase. If you are an employee on payroll deduction, your deductions will automatically resume at this time. Individuals who would like to make changes to their deductions may visit the facility any time during our operational hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org to complete an update form. If you are a direct pay member, your membership will be adjusted to account for the length of our closure.
Our guidance during this phase is as follows:
- Hours of operation – Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Members will be responsible for screening for temperature and symptoms prior to arrival at the UFC. Campus personnel should continue to use the campus screening sites. All other members, please self-screen prior to arrival at the UFC. At check-in at the front desk, all members will need to verify they have completed these screening measures and are symptom-free.
- Masks/face coverings are required and must be worn in all areas of the facility.
- Total visit time is restricted to 75 minutes.
- Members are encouraged to arrive dressed for exercise whenever possible as locker availability will be limited to maintain social distancing. Keys will be issued on a first come, first served basis.
- Some equipment is unavailable to allow members to maintain social distancing
- Members using our weight room must maintain social distancing. Please use the guideline of maintaining three floor blocks between members to achieve the recommended 6-foot distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols include thorough cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectant of all equipment after peak times and closing.
- Some services such as in-person personal training and group activities will resume on a limited basis with restrictions in place.